Unisa Registration 2022-2023
Unisa Registration 2022-2023
Register to Study through Unisa Online for 2022
You are highly welcome to The University of South Africa (Unisa) online web registration portal. Over here, you will find and learn more about Unisa online registration opening and closing dates for 2022-2023 academic year, how to register with Unisa online, the registration fees and forms in pdf format, etc.
Please, for all Unisa registration dates and times, go to www.unisa.ac.za/register. Be reminded that you cannot register for two (2) or more formal programmes simultaneously.
Again, if you want to register with Unisa but you did not have the opportunity to apply during the time of application, you are required to apply for admission during the next application period which will be prescribed by the University. You can visit www.unisa.ac.za/apply for more details.
How to Register with Unisa Online 2022
You can register with Unisa online via the internet or you can also download registration form in pdf format but Unisa’s online registration process is simple, quick and accurate. To register online, follow the step by step procedure below:
- Visit Unisa registration official website: https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- You have to choose your qualification level and click “Go“
- Please, enter your student number in the block that have been provided and other details that are required. (Please note that if you don’t have your student ID number, you will not be able to continue, you will then have to apply online for admission during which a student number will be generated and sent to you.
- Make sure to check all your personal information on the screen you see. You have to change any contact information that are not found or not correct. It is essential that you provide accurate e-mail address and cellphone numbers. If your e-mail address or cellphone numbers are not correct, your registration process and your study materials will be delay.
- Then, you have to click on the modules from that drop-down list that you wish to register.You have to make sure that you meet all the requirements for your chosen modules. You should
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- You must calculate your study fees. Please, use the link on Unisa website http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote to get a quote for the cost of your modules
- Finally, you submit your Unisa registration online. Unisa Registration 2022-2023
Completing and Submitting Unisa Registration for 2022-2023
Please, all successful candidates and re-registering Unisa students should register to study through Unisa for the 2022-2023 academic year. This registration include:
- Applicants, i.e. new and Unisa students who were able to applied for admission to a new qualification in 2022 can register only if they have accepted Unisa’s offer online and have also received an offer of placement.
- Once Re-registering students have received their registration information from Unisa, they can go ahead to register for the 2022 academic year during the registration period given by the institution.
- In case you want to change to another qualification, you have to apply online for the alternative qualification when the prescribed application period is released. Unisa Registration 2022-2023