Do You Pay An Application Fee Every Year At Unisa?
Do You Pay An Application Fee Every Year At Unisa 2023?
The application fee at Unisa is a once-off fee. Once applicants have paid the application fee and received a formal Unisa student number, they do not need to pay the application fee again. Applicants are to use the student number they receive from Unisa and the application fee reference number (ie STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030). Applicants are to pay a non-refundable application fee of R125.00.
Unisa 2023 due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment. This application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa or do not qualify for admission to Unisa.
For the convenience of applicants, Unisa provides a variety of different payment methods so payment can be done easily. In the case of electronic transfers, applicants should ensure that the reference field is completed correctly. No cash or cheques will be accepted at any Unisa office. Cash can, however, be paid into the university’s bank account at any First National Bank (FNB) and ABSA Bank branches.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For Unisa 2023-2024
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2023 academic year will be open from the 1st of September 2022 and will be closing on the 14th of October 2022. Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. The following are the people who can apply for admission:
- first-time Unisa applicants.
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or changing the specialisation of a current qualification.
- applicants in their final year of an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies.
You must apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not register for any reason. Should you experience any system error issue when submitting your application, please send an e-mail, together with a screenshot of the error message, to the relevant college e-mail address. Remember to always include your student number in the subject line of your e-mail.
What Is The Application Fee For Unisa 2023-2024
Applicants applying for Unisa 2023 academic year must pay a non-refundable application fee of R125. The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Applicants are advised to keep a copy of the proof of fee payment for future reference.
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consist of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Contact Details Of Unisa
- All application, registration and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobile formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices. Unisa’s official Website is always available to assist you when the need arises.